Monday, November 21, 2005
i don't know what to say.. other than.. happy
i'm smiling so happily.. i cant believe it either..
Today went movies with him.. he's not a "him" anymore.. should i call him.. my boyfriend? hahaha.. xD
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire..Nice movie.. I'm laughing throughout the entire movie. It's like.. I'm not laughing for nothing lor.. it's really stupid ma.. The dragon got wings don't want to use.. where got dragon so stupid de.. Climb that roof to chase that hairy crackpot.. hahahaha.. u know how Harry won? he won cuz he managed to trick that dragon to fall to its death from a high spot.. Wah liew.. no brains sia.. so i say it's stupid.. how can a winged-dragon fall to its death sia.. and before it "fell" down.. It fly to chase Harry until so zai.. make me gasp and stick my eyeeee onto that screennn.. in the end.. fell to its death.. wth.. rofl..
Harry Potter.. supposedly a 14 year old BOY.
BUT he looked neither like a BOY nor a man. He's right in between.. Worse hor.. It's that dumbledore lor.. Dumbledore is supposed to be a calm, confident and poised old man leh.. How come now .. he's like.. so gay!!! So flustered, so impulsive, so deflated, so whatever u can name of la.. I still prefer my old dumbly-door~~ lolz..
Anywayx.. the entire movie is ok-ok la, definitely way better than the last episode, Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Askaban.. yuck. That movie sucked.. eeeyer...
UsThis pokemonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. haha.. my darling pokemon.. =X disturbed me!!! halfway keep looking at me.. den keep holding my hands.. and den look at me again.. sheesh.. so paiseh ler.. long time no ppl look at me until lidat le.. lolz..
duno when it happen.. after the end of the movie i'm famished sia.. den walk round and choose the best restaurant to go..went to nydc to makan.. ordered "When pigs fly" and "lagsana".. Ew.. his one better sia!! my one not enuff cheeseeeee.. if we were at pasta mania then, i'd surely order my favourite "marinara".. I love it so much.. But this "When pigs fly" not bad too.. Its different than those from PM la.. Maybe.. cuz of the sausage.. taste good la.. not bad lor.. ok ok lor.. haha.. I'm so *_* when we went there.. Not really used to let him treat me.. but well.. i let him pay of course la.. Hmm.. Duno ler.. Ar bo go dutch? Now den i realise.. i'm damn pampered.. lolz.. cant stand myself.. but i don't wanna see him broke either ler.. x_x.. money money money.. always sth that makes me feel so bad and paiseh. Don't like to talk about money until i'd earned enoughhhhhhhhhhhhl.. sheesh.. I'm broke ler.. $120.. gone.. but well.. i seldom spend so much. In fact, i DON'T spent so much. Its ok ba.. it's worth it oso la.. =)
I don't remember 100% on everything we said.. Perhaps, i only managed to remember one single one thing.. That's probably the most important thing ba.. He tells me that he likes me a lot, sth that he's very sure of. I'm very amazed.. Why am i amazed.. cuz.. i thought if he's gonna tell me this.. he'll only tell me that he's sure he "like" me.. and there's no "a lot" behind. How can he manage to like me so much in such a short period sia.. i don't know leh.. I also don't know how i manage to do that.. i'm in love. gosh..Being with him.. i feel surrounded.. expectations or not.. i don't know .. but i'm sure.. if he sets a goal, he's sure to go for it till he attains it. that's what i like about him. i dont know him much. and i dont wish to know much now either. i want to go slow.. i want something long term.. i'm never a short term person i think.. all my r/s are lidat. haha.. this is ME. i'm serious in whatever things i do.. i want to be serious with him.. but not too fast.. i want to play it slow.. play it long.. perhaps.. it'll end till the day i die ba. seems naive hor.. but hm.. i'm lidat.. hey hey!! accountancy student ok!!! learn this
"GOING CONCERN CONVENTION" de ok!! haha.. this concept tells us to "assume that a business entity is going concern, which means it will continue to operate for an indefinite period of time." blah blah.. lolz.. hohoho.. =X its not wrong to hope for an everlasting love right.. aiyo.. i sounded like a kiddddddddddddd.. =(
being with him.. i feel very secured la.. not to the point of being possessive oso.. it's a comfortable feeling.. hahaha.. i really love it when he hugs me from behind.. damn.. only he'll do that to me.. no one did that before.. hahahaha.. and i love it a lot ler.. he's so cuteeeeeeee.. don't know leh.. haha.. he become more and more handsome everyday liao.. does that means.. i'm really in love?!?!?!
oh my god.. Things happen so naturally.. hahaha.. haix! i want him to hug me now leh.. lolz.. muackx..
The below lyrics from [Automatic- Utada Hikaru] <-- fav song from my hikki~!
It's automatic
Soba ni iru dake de
Sono me ni mitsumerareru dake
Dokidoki tomaranai
(I don't know why)
No to wa ienai
I just can't help
It's automatic
Dakishimerareru to
Kimi to paradise ni iru mitai
Kirakira mabushikute
(I don't know why)
Me wo tsuburu to sugu
I feel so good
It's automatic
Translation
it's automatic
just being near
just being looked at by those eyes
my feelings won't stop
(I don't now why)
I can't say no
I just can't help
It's automatic
when you hold me
it's like I'm in a paradise with you
it's so bright
(I don't know why)
when I close my eyes, soon enough
I feel so good
it's automatic
~=+ .xD. +=~
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Uncharted Territory out
@ |7:25 PM|