Friday, November 18, 2005
Today when i was on the way home in the train.. Felicia and i talked about something i don't usually speak my mind. Hm.. it's like, why i chose to befriend her, to be closer to her than my other classmates. This question, is very .. aiyaaaa.. so paiseh to talk abt it de.. ~_~ i can tell others why i will choose felicia over other people but i simply cant open my mouth and tell this in her face.. i don't know why.. i'll go RED~!!!
The reason is simple. I like smart people. LoL.. nah.. don't u get it wrong. I'm not making it sound as though i cant accept dumbos, idiots or retards. I can, but i just don't like it lor.. who would want to be with someone who speaks rubbish all the time and make senseless comments that ain't constructive nor laudable.. ~_~ right? it's true waddddddddddddd...
Oh well.. but anyway, what i said above was just one of the many factors that suggest why I'm closer to her than others la. I told her this:
"Actually, the reason is kinda obvious maaa.. u suddenly ask me make me paiseh.. I don't know why la.. although u're those quiet types hor.. but i find that u are someone who has great ideas, someone who is wild at heart, and is always craving for more lor. I like such personalities. U make me feel that u are someone who is deeper than what u look like. Often when i need a comment or opinion from u, u are able to do a breakdown of explanation for me and make me fully understand what i cant. That's what i look from a friend. Someone who is more that expected. "
Guess what. When i finished. She looked at me wide-eyed. The next thing that came from her was her stringgggg of giggles and she looked at me, amused.
SO i looked back at her, bemused.
LOL! I don't know why. She behaves differently when she's with me than to others.. It's a special feeling that i treasure a
LOT. When asked, "WHO THINKS FELICIA IS A MADDDDDDDDD GIRLLLLLLLL?" And everyone will say "u siao ar! if she's mad, u must be a lunatic living in an asylum for as long as u can name of liao lor!!!" awwwwww... i felt so accused. LOL!
But well, She's one of my best polymates around. I feel very comfortable with her, and seriously, if she's a guy, i'll want her to be my boyfriend liao!! lai ba!! felicia~!!! HO HO HO..
During the ride, she also discussed with me lotsa things ba.. Things like, my relationship with my other polymates.. hmm.. She understands why i cant mix with them la.. She's always so neutral
*This is the difference!!!* but still, she sided me. LOLz.. she stands by me.. in bad times or good times. Nevertheless, she will still side facts and logic over me la. I'm never illogical, so she has never stood away from me before ~!! lolz.. Hmm.. People who i cant mix with usually has this problem.
They are too noisy and talked too much about the boliao and useless taiwanese boybands. I don't like them at all~! But starstruck people like them reali irritate the hell out of me lor.. i cant even stand listening to them sometimes. Very often, such people are very "long-nosed" or very.. "temperamental".. emmm.. this is how i define la.. Oh boy.. i cant mix with such people at all!!! Unless u find a way to be able to mix cooking oil with water homogenously. =)
Oh ya ar, today pokemon asked me to fetch him tmL. dang.. imagine my reaction. I was so stumped. Well, i do mean what i say by fetching him some dayyyyyyyyy but not so soon ma. Hm.. But since he wanted it, so i think i can go fetch him ba~ This is what i think liao. Until he msged me something like, "i also don't feel like doing it". Ehhhhh.. this msg is totally redundant la.. U don't want to make me tell u like i want to fetch u a lot right.. how can ~_~ it's like i agreed on something le ma, den u want me to say it out in words. Somethings, need not be said de ma, u know i know can le ma.. i will be paiseh la.. ~_~.. Anyway, it's not like something i
WANT. It's more like, ehhhhh.. how to say *_* hmm.. just take it like its for the
fun and laughter, peace and joy.. xD.
Aiya~ He's stating the obvious la. EHH!! or perhaps he's just.. dumb? hmmm.. it's like i must reassure him.. when it's actually such a funny thing to do. I don't fetch people and i DID NOT FETCH ANYONE BEFORE. Perhaps that's why i feel so weird la. awwwwwwww.... i needa socialise more. This proves that i'm still
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. conservative? dang~ i don't know the right word to describe this.. lolz..
Eh ya... serious matter.. should i choose ACCA or CIMA?!?!?! grrrrrrrr...
should i be an auditor, or should i be a management accountant?!?!?!?! grrrrrrrrr..
Time to think about my life..
Awwww.. I really really really want to accomplish something lor..
It's now or never [Adrain taught me that] <--- i nearly forgot his name!!! rofL!!! heng ar... ar bo he scold me bo sim again.. I'm not bo sim la.. it's just that hmmm.. bad memory~~ blame it all on that ba!!! ho ho ho..
din saw my ex
din miz him
duno y
haha!
yea!
=x
.
aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i'll find my laogong soon enough.
who is my ex to me?
a passing cloud.
hubby~~~~
whr U!
lolz
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Uncharted Territory out
@ |10:21 AM|