Saturday, December 17, 2005
I'm in an utterly bad state. seems like the weather is up to no good again. damn it. it's so bloody warm now, and i'm melting like a duno what.
These are the following Problems:
1. I could not understand what my darling's saying at all. what the hell is that dead pixel thing? wth
2. I could not understand why my darling's friendster testimonials are ALL gone! wtf! i only edit the profile i swear i did not touch his testimonials leh! i touch for what fug sia!!!
3. I opened my drawers. Apparently, i hadn't opened it for a long time. I saw this card holder. Contains all my past memories la... neoprints with my ex.. the last was dated 31/12/2002... =(
4. I happened to chance upon this website, and it tells me all about my horoscope and stuffs... arghhh.. i'm in a great match with whatever sign it is.. duh!
5. I couldn't read my book properly! it's so fugging warm i couldn't concentrate at all!
6. I woke up after my 3 hours of nap. Recently my body alarm's been very "shen qi"... will auto wake up one lor.. i felt so bloody lethargic... Was it my mind that was too "awake"?
7. Menses menses menses. go to hell u bloody PMS... PMS here means = Predictable Mood Swings, or whatever u call it la. damn it, my adrenaline rush n my constant emotional attacks, my pangs and fangs of regrets for whatever u can name offf....... i'm just bloody guilty for no reason.
8. My inferiority complexes again... no one understands this... I feel so small, i feel so stupid and dumb, i feel so vain and stuffs, i feel so broke, i feel so uncomparable simply because i know i will fade behind this big screen of the pool of talents around me. I'm hopeless, hence, i cant even be chosen as a sample for comparison. There's no room for me.
9. I'm lacking sense. What am i saying? I don't know what the hell i'm talking about too la at times. My sense of time seemed to be LOST and i'm searching for it like hell... I don't understand why i'm late sometimes.
10. I doubt i can move on as fast as i had expected. I'm dragging this big bag of memories with me. Hopefully this leaking bag will drop something along my way when i'm trudging on this treacherous journey of life... and when this bag lightens, i'll find true happiness. Currently, i have this partner who's willing to share my burden. Ya, my darling. But what can he do? Hope that he'll cut more holes on my leaking bag so more memories will be thrown or rather, drop itself on the ground, never to be picked ever.
11. Money is the root of all problems, in Singapore. Without money u can never go anywhere i tell u, never! Fug la, i want money lor... cb, when will money come to me, drop from the sky, be found on the ground, given to me or simply grow in my pocket everyday with an annual interest of 40%. ARGHARGHARGH. DAMN U, COME TO ME!
12. Franceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. bonjour. I hate it when i thought i needa leave singapore. I hate it more when i thought i wouldn't have enough to spend there. I hate it most when i will be seriously lacking of cash and call back Singapore crying for more "reimbursement". It sux la.... I hate it when i thought i'd be leaving my rubbish behind just like this. But cannot be solved leh, and can never be solved also...
13. It's been bothering me sometimes. Educationnnnnnnnnnnn ar educationnnnnnnnnnn.. why are u so closely linked with money sia... Can't i just get u? Cant u just let me get you without having to shake hands and pass by this Mr Money? I want you lor, i need you lor... i love you lor... i want to know everything about you lor. argh argh argh... i'm going to conquer u. Someday ! I WILL! #$%^& just see.
14. Haixxxxxx... what will happen if one day, i'm finally married? To whom? haha.. i'll leave this question open.
15. Actually, i'm just bloody sensitive about all criticism, comments or suggestions abt me la. Now i find out, i cannot take it liao. Pls do not say harsh things to me.. =( I'm damn vulnerable. The only thing that is truly hard and tough is my mouth. ~.~... haixxxx..
I think i've kaopei finish liao. I'm back to my cut and paste thing for my scrap book~~~.. =)
0-with lotsa grumbles-0
('.')-o bish me pls... ='(
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Uncharted Territory out
@ |12:32 AM|