Monday, February 05, 2007
Oh well, stagnant already? Hehehe... I'm back with some rants and whatever u call it.
Alright, lets start with my job as a bank officer.
It's damn stress man! Alright, that's it. It is stress, and very very stress. GOsH... It's only few months and I said these kinda things. Today's really horrible, maybe cuz it's monday and seriously, I got killed by my own "self brought up problems" cuz i got worried too much.
Look, i got 90% of the job on my desk, 10% left with my manager. So out of 90% of them, 80% are cleared, without any problems or whatsoever. The TT is clean, clear and through. The Term Deposits were executed as per instructions provided. The calls are clean and guess what, WHY DO I GOT SO MANY CASHIER'S ORDER OUT OF THE BLUE?!?!??? shit man, i hate this cashier's order stuff. whatever demand draft etc, i reali hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them. cuz they bring me most problems. AH! WHATEVER!
In office there's this fat uncle - Simeon See. Damn it, he's reali a joker sia, so old liao *38 yrs old* and still so KIDDISH. Argh, call me AUNTIE and MUM SOMMORE! Prolly cuz i nagged at him lah. @%^ @%^& he never do it well alllllllllllll the time! Once he was outstationed and he divert his calls to my office line. So i heard my own voicemail. =__= how to locate that pig when I can't even call him, and when everybody tried to call him I got all the calls. SHIT MAN... u can imagine if everyone does that and I'm sure to get sick.
(this is why bank officers got 26 days of Annual leave, doesn't include the sick leaves but I've already claimed so many MCs and I gotta eat up my AL).Ah. So in my ofc... not everyone are so "kind" lah. I must say that. THough I am BLUR, i sure am, cuz I've got to support those 7 buggers, and how to remember all their customers and shit sia. N they expect me to remember all, machiam I'm a robot or sth, power rite? N my manager, worked in the bank for 22 yrs... So pro lor. Duno what to say lah... but i always kena her lectures of me being "irresponsible", almost for 30% of the work I've done. How how how to be responsible in your findings??? When i've got like.... zero banking experience? Well... so I'm acting like U SAY IT, I'LL DO IT. till one day, U DON'T SAY ANYTHING, AND I'LL DO EVERYTHING. I know i sure can. ^_^v
damn...... nvms.
Speaking of my boyfriend and I, I'm glad that all's well~ =) n darling, jia you for ur revision and everything nah...
ah~..
anyways... there's so many thing i wanna say it here. just that... bo mood leh... miss a lot of people. somehow, things have changed. We're never the same as before. Is this growing up? Where u got to throw some old friends away to get new ones in?
To me, friendship isn't forever on the surface. It is forever, in my memories. Each time I think of them, I sigh. They can never last. Neither of us has taken a first move, or rather, even if one had taken, I wouldn't budge anymore. Though it reali does hurt.
and then again...
I'm glad also, my bro is still alive and kicking. haven die yet. hehehe. Si ah hock.
So finally...
I'm happiest that my family and I are now on better terms. Perhaps I've mellow myself a little already. Otherwise, we can't even speak up to more than 3 proper sentences a day. Now, we can talk from one topic to another. I feel good...~~~
ah.
Done.
End of Updates. =)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Uncharted Territory out
@ |8:35 PM|